Sunday is one of my most favorite days of the week. It is THE day to relax, recuperate , and relish in the last hours of the weekend.And I do believe the word Sunday and Starbucks should be synonmous, don’t you?
I have really been enjoying the summer thus far, and I hope you all have too. In LA, the weather has yet to reach its peak in ultimate, dying hotness so I am trying to take advantage of that fact. But what really is on my mind is the trip planned for Florida coming up. Which brings me to this post.I am sure many of you also have summer trips planned, or at least I hope you do! And I wanted to share what I consider Summer travel must haves, for under $50 of course.
1. A cute oversized tote for your wallet, magazine, book, passports, sunscreen, cell phone, etc!
2. A light weight scarf to toss over any outfit on those random summer, chilly nights.
3. A chic pair of sunglasses, to protect those sweet eyes of yours.
4. A simple pair of sandals that can be worn poolside, beachside, or out.
5. A cute hat to complete your boho summer look, or just protect your head from the sun.
6. A pair of printed shorts are great to have because they can be dressed up or down. Versatility is key.
7. Chambray is the best staple any girl can own. Throw it on with a maxi dress, pair with jeans, shorts, a skirt, or even open over your swim suit.
8. Last but certainly not least, a cute maxi dress. This piece speaks for itself. Maxi dresses are so comfy and can be worn to basically any event out there.
Thanks for reading, I hope you all have a great week and I would love to hear where you are going this summer, so feel free to leave a comment below.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.