Good evening everyone,
Hope you had a great week, tomorrow is FINALLY Friday.
Today is an interesting post for sure. On my way home today I had a wonderful notification from my blog app that a sweet girl named Diana had nominated me for the Liebster award. I did not know what this was, but was honored to have any type of recognition from a fellow blogger. Check out her blog Not So Vague Vogue.
The Liebster award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 400 followers. The word “Liebster” is German for favorite, beloved, or dearest.
Here are the rules for the Liebster Award:
1. Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award who have less than 400 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
So here are the questions I was asked to answer!
1. What can you not live without? This can be ANYTHING!
I think the one thing I could not live without is my family. They are the most important thing in my life.
I can’t leave out the newest addition: My cutie pie Emmett Paul! My godchild 🙂
2. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
I am not really crazy about my name to begin with, my mom told me once that she considered naming me Grace. I would love to be named Grace.
3. What is your favorite food?
By far it is cookies, ANY kind. But I could also say anything made of sugar!
4. What is one of your biggest fears?
I am scared to death of heights. I really HATE roaches and all bugs in general. I am OCD when it comes to germs and cleanliness.
5. If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
I love music, so this question is a tough one. If I have to choose one I guess it would be “Yellow” by Coldplay.
6. What is one thing that makes you smile?
I find joy in simple things, like a pretty day, seeing a cute dog out, children playing, seeing good deeds happen or doing good deeds for others.
7. What kind of superpower do you wish you had?
I would love more than anything to be invisible. I could go unnoticed anywhere I wanted and sneak up on other people, what can I say, I’m nosy!
8. If you could become a character from a movie, TV show, or book, what character would you be and why?
This is an easy one, I would LOVE to be Serena, played by Blake Lively in the t.v. show Gossip Girl. She is stunning with the most amazing wardrobe and most luxurious life.
9. Do you prefer your hair straight or curled?
My hair is naturally kind of curly so I will say curly just because straightening my hair is SO much work. Hahah.
10. Would you rather give up wearing lipstick or give up wearing eye shadow?
Of course I would give up wearing eye shadow. I can’t live without my lipstick. I think a bold lip can make or break an outfit!
So now you know a little more about me and as the rule goes I now have to nominate a few of my fellow writers. I would like to nominate:
I would love to know your answers to these 10 questions:
1. What is one thing on your bucket list that you wish to one day accomplish?
2. Where is your most favorite place in the world?
3. What is the one thing in your closet you could never give up, it can be an article of clothing, or accessory.
4. Why did you decide to start a blog?
5. Who is your biggest inspiration, it can be someone you know personally, or not.
6. What is something most people do not know about you?
7. What is your most favorite food and least favorite food?
8. What is the best advice you could give to others about life?
9. What is your favorite current fashion trend?
10. What is one thing you love to do, or what makes you happy?
Can’t wait to see what you have to say!
until next time my friends,
stay cute, stay sweet.