Happy Sunday my lovely friends! Yes, I joined twitter and I am having trouble wrapping my brain around it. #INSANE.
Anyways, I hope you had as relaxing of a weekend as I did. I am sorry to see it end, but time flies when you are having fun and another weekend is just around the corner. Speaking of time flying, I feel like Christmas is quickly creeping up you guys and I could not be more ready! 🙂
Yesterday, I was overjoyed to receive word from Samantha of daintydasiyofgrace that she nominated me for the “one lovely blog” award! This is the 3rd award I have received since my blogging days began and I am so honored.
Here is how this award works!
1. Thank the one that nominated you.
2. Post the picture of the One Lovely Blog Award.
3. Tell seven unknown facts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven other bloggers and let me know you did.
So, here are seven things you may, or may not already know about me…
1. I have yet to really share my story of how I lived in New York City for 3 months during the summer of 2010. I completed an internship in the corporate office of Burberry on Madison Avenue. It was completely a “Devil Wears Prada” experience. It was the most fun and stressful summer of my entire life. I was 21 years old, I grow up in a lot of ways and gained insight on who I wanted to be and what I wanted to do with my life.
2. I know I talk about Golden Girls on occasion, but I am seriously obsessed with the show. I own all seven seasons and have probably seen EVERY episode at LEAST 4 times…minimum. I can watch it over and over and still laugh. Maybe that’s weird, but that’s ok. 🙂
3. I get told on literally a daily basis that I look like Taylor Swift. I have been getting that for about 6 years now. Sometimes I catch people doing a double take, or I can actually hear people whispering to each other, “she looks like Taylor Swift”. I have considered becoming one of those crazy people who get famous by dressing as celebrities and acting like them. I don’t get the reaction AS MUCH anymore, now that she has bangs, but it still occurs on a fairly regular basis. Weird fact for you…her birthday is December 13, mine is December 14. 😀
4. I dated my husband for seven years before marrying him. We are high school sweethearts. I knew after dating him a week, as a sophomore in high school, that I was going to marry him. I told one of my good friends that and she totally bit my head off, saying I was too young to know that and he was my first real boyfriend. Needless to say, we aren’t friends anymore and I DID marry Travis. I think you know when you know, regardless of age. We have NEVER broken up, our relationship comes TOO easily. I know what we have is rare and I wish it was this easy for everyone. If you are sitting here reading this and thinking, that is SO not what I want. Trust me, you don’t know what you are missing out on! Real love is the best.
5. As a child, my most favorite toy was Barbie! I am not talking about the lame Barbie of today, I am talking about the ballin’ Barbie from the 90’s! I loved dressing them, doing their hair. I had too many too count and way too many accessories including cars, a horse for her to ride, a few houses, etc. I even got a My Size Barbie for Christmas one year. She was of course the wedding, bride Barbie. That Christmas, in all of our family pictures I can be seen wearing my Barbie’s bride dress.
6. I love drinking coffee, particularly Starbucks. I fell in love with coffee when I moved to New York that one summer, I think I needed it actually just to keep up in the city that never sleeps! My weakness is ice coffee. I drink about 2-3 cups of coffee a day, which is probably really not good for me. When I actually decide to start having kids I don’t know what I will do! LOL
7. I am a germ-a-phobic. Let’s be real, this earth is a dirty place. I gag really easily at the sight, or sound of anything related to snot. I can barely type the word. I once was babysitting and had to wipe a child’s VERY runny nose and I gagged. I hold my breath when people near me sneeze and I wash my hands all the time, which is probably why they tend to stay dry. I will NOT walk bare foot in hotel rooms and I don’t touch comforters, sit on toilet seats, or take baths in hotel bath tubs! Call me a freak, but you have no idea what the previous visitors have done in your room. 😀 Just remember this next time you travel. LOL I know I am the worst, sorry guys!
HAHAHAHA, well there you have it! 7 totally random facts about me that probably having you thinking I am crazy, if you don’t already. 😀
Here are my 7 nominees, in no particular order:
I know this is the third time i say it, but I have a surprise to announce, TOMORROW! No, I am not pregnant…sorry dad. LOL
stay tuned, fun things are coming.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.