Happy Friday you guys, the weather is FINALLY beginning to get nice again and I never thought I would say I miss the heat, but I do. Louisiana is normally very hot year round, but this year our winter was so miserably long and cold! We had snow and ice for crying out loud. Moving on though, I am trying to resist the temptation of buying new clothes for spring, but it is very hard to do.
It is time once again for my next edition of Friday Favorites and what better favorites to show you guys than my spring wishes??
Here are a few things I am craving for spring this year…
1. Pastel colors…this one is a no brainer. Nothing is nicer than pretty soft palettes for spring. I am a fan of these colors year round though!
2. Gladiator sandals, I actually got a pair of tall tan ones last season. I am sure many of you can remember them, but I love them so much. They are so unique and go great with everything. I got a million compliments on them. I miss wearing sandals and I am ready for warm weather!
3. Rosy and nude, fresh faced looks. I love these basic beauty styles. A pink cheek and subtle details to really play up your naturally greatest features. I love this young and dewy way of doing makeup, especially for spring time.
4. Fringe! You guys already know how obsessed I am with fringe, but I am excited to still see it on the radar this coming season as a hot trend. I am not quite over it just yet. 😀
5. Crop tops, this one surprise me yes. I was not a fan at first, but I do enjoy the slightly looser ones that have a little extra touch, or detail to them like the lace trim one.
Well thanks for reading, I hope you guys are all looking forward to spring as much as I am! Have a fabulous weekend and a fashion forward one too.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.