TGIF friends! You may, or may not have noticed that I fell off the face of the earth for a second. I have been so busy that I haven’t had time to even stop by the blog! It won’t happen again. 🙂 Words can’t express how excited I am that it is Friday, this picture above is me drinking YES, more coffee, don’t judge! HAHA. It took everything in me just to make it through the week and I have been struggling lately with insomnia. Hope to catch some serious ZZZ’s this LONG weekend! May you guys be able to hopefully do the same. Once again I was nominated for another award, by the sweet and ever charming Ello Kelsey.
The Rules are…
– Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
– Put the award logo on your blog.
– Answer ten questions.
– Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
– Nominate ten people
Here goes nothing!
- Where do you get your fashion inspiration from? I feel inspired most by fellow bloggers and seeing fashion directly on the runway each season. It’s so interesting to watch fashion trends trickle from haute couture to everyday wear.
- Describe your personal style? Definitely boho with a mix of girly and edginess.
- What is the one style item you can not live without? I really like classic pieces like a blazer, tall pair of riding boots, owning at least one little black dress. I don’t necessarily have ONE thing I love more than the other.
- What is your favourite makeup brand? I love Bare Minerals!
- Who is your celebrity style crush? Ryan Gosling.
- What is your favourite fashion TV Show? It is no longer on, but Gossip Girl inspired me more than any other show I have ever watched. Even now, their wardrobe is to die for years later!
- What is your favourite food? Cookies. 🙂
- If you could travel to any time period, where would it be? and why? I LOVE 80’s pop culture, so being in my 20’s in the 80’s would have been amazing to me! I always have loved the 1920’s though because a lot of things happened for women around then and fashion took a drastic turn as well.
- What is your dream vacation? I want to go to Europe one day. I know that is a broad statement, but I have a list of cities I have to hit!
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? I love the ocean, I think it would be AMAZING to live in Hawaii.
Now I nominate:
Here are ten questions for you!
1. Where do find inspiration?
2. Who is your biggest role model?
3. What is your favorite movie?
4. Most embarrassing moment, or outfit?!
5. Name one place in the world you hope to go one day.
6. What is your favorite Disney movie?
7. Favorite trend for the fall?
8. What is your most favorite holiday and why?
9. What is one item of clothing you can’t live without?
10. Chocolate, or vanilla?
Have a fantastic weekend dear! Don’t forget to enter my fall essential giveaway! I announce the winner TONIGHT!
Follow @sweetmagchic and repost my giveaway photo to enter!
Thanks for reading, I love you for it.
until next time,
stay cute, stay sweet.